Band Camp Info: June13-16
Here are a few reminders for Band Camp, June 13-16, 2016:
- Camp will be from 8:00am-6:00pm. Please be early! Remember, “Early is on time, on time is late, late is unacceptable.” This means we start at 8:00, not arrive.
- Band members should dress comfortably, but please wear tennis shoes with socks. No sandals! We will be marching so students will need tennis shoes and socks. Socks will be worn when working on some of the movement activities.
- We don’t plan to be outside very much, but students may want to have hats and sunglasses just in case.
- Students should bring drinking water or a water bottle they can refill.
- ALL STUDENTS SHOULD EAT BREAKFAST!
- Lunch will be from noon to 1:30 each day. Supervision will be provided, but students may also leave campus during lunch. Students driving students or riding with other students is totally the parents’ responsibility.
BAND PARENTS, there will be a band booster meeting on Tuesday evening, June 14, at 7:00pm in the commons. Band fee payments will be due at that time. Please plan to attend the meeting to get all the up-to-date information about the band.
This is going to be an exciting, but busy year for the band! Please be prepared to attend meetings, join in the activities, and help support your child(ren) and our band program. WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!