It is that time again, graduation is imminent and everything has become extremely busy! Once again we are having our annual band party. It will be held Friday, May 4th in the Ooltewah High School Commons at 6:30pm. For those of you unable to attend last year, the band party is our final chance as a band to get together solely for fun. Senior Awards will be presented after the dinner, along with the band skits and Band dance from 8:30 to 10:30pm. The Band Boosters are providing the entree and we are counting on the band members to provide the rest!
We are asking the sections to provide the side dishes and drinks:
- Flutes and Clarinets – Pasta Salad, Tossed Green Salad, Fruit Salad, Macaroni Salad or Cole Slaw
- French Horns – Baked Beans
- Saxophones – Dessert
- Trumpets – Dessert
- Low Brass and Low Winds – 12 pack of soft drinks or a case of water
- Percussionists – Bags of Chips
- Colorguard – Bags of Chips
*If we left anyone out please Bring a 12 pack of soft drinks or a case of water.
The Band Booster club will provide all the paper products.