US Bands – Trip Itinerary
US Bands Southern States Championships
Saturday, November 7, 2015
University of Tennessee – Chattanooga Finley Stadium
Saturday, November 7
- 1:00pm: Arrive at OHS, be prepared to practice
- 2:30pm: Dress in performance attire
- 3:30pm: Eat dinner provided by boosters (Zaxby’s sandwich, chips and drink, we will have veggie burgers for the vegetarians)
- 4:15pm: Leave OHS
- 5:15pm: Arrive at Finley Stadium
- 5:45pm: Unload Instruments
- 6:15pm: Stretch/Sections
- 6:45pm: Warm up
- 7:40pm: Report to Stadium
- 8:00pm: Perform
- 8:45pm: Snack provided by the boosters, and change into warm-ups
- 9:30pm: Reenter Stadium
- 10:30pm: Awards
- 11;15pm: Leave stadium, and load buses
- 11:45pm: Leave for OHS
- 12:15am: Arrive at OHS
STUDENTS MUST HAVE: Full costume, black socks and black marching shoes
GUARD MUST HAVE: Complete Show Costume
STUDENTS SHOULD BRING THEIR WARM-UPS AND RED BAND SHIRT TO WEAR AFTER THE PERFORMANCE
Students may want to bring a blanket for personal comfort on the bus.
PARENTS: YOUR STUDENT MUST STAY WITH THE BAND AT ALL TIMES UNTIL AFTER COMPETITION AND FINAL LOADING OF TRUCKS.
If the head chaperones of your student’s bus has received a signed note from you before leaving OHS, at this time, YOU and YOUR CHILD TOGETHER must notify ANNETTE MULLIS or SUE HOFFLINGER that your child is leaving with you. Any request for a student to leave with anyone other than a parent must be done prior to leaving OHS. PLEASE include on the note a cell number where you may be reached.
If you have any questions, you may call Annette Mullis at 423-605-9988 or Sue Hofflinger at 423-305-2227.