Band Camp 2015 Reminders
Band Camp starts Monday, July 13th. We need your help to make this week a success! We will be feeding the students Lunch and Dinner. If you could help us out by bringing a case of water or Power Aid at the beginning of the week, that would be great.
Also, every year we ask each section to bring snack items to help with feeding the band. This is done by section. The list is as follows:
- Flutes – chex mix, or small pretzels
- Clarinets – goldfish crackers, or cheez its
- Trumpets – grapes or oranges
- French horns, mellophones – granola bars
- Saxophone – peanut butter crackers or cheese crackers
- Percussion – chips, Potatoe of any kind, doritos, cheetos
- Tuba, trombones, and baritones – bananas or apples
- Color Guard – ice pops (the ones in long clear tubes that you can freeze)
If you can pick item you are assigned and bring it in on Monday, that would be great. We could also use a box of clear ziplock sandwich bags if anyone would like to donate some.
Don’t forget to your student will needs, large water bottle, hat of come kind, sun screen, sun glasses, bug spray, and they will always need to be in tennis shoes.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thanks you for all your help and cooperation.