It will cost $300 to participate in the Junior Varsity guard. These costs cover membership dues, instruction and props for the show.
- Payment #1 $100 December 1
- Payment #2 $100 December 15
- Payment #3 $100 January 12
Note: The first payment is a commitment fee that is due on December 1 and will secure the student’s position in the program. This is non-refundable.
- In order for this program to be successful, parent participation is key. There are a number of activities that need to be attended to in order for the performances to succeed The following is a list of things that need to be addressed:
- Tarp/Prop transportation to shows
(this will be the parents carpooling unless we would like to take a bus, but that will increase the Winterguard fees)
- Prop Assembly
- Rehearsal Space